Wanda has provided several workshops for parents, teachers, students and professionals which focus on anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns. She has provided training for college and university students on counselling techniques.
"I created NEON Counselling to provide every day people an every day type of counselling. A safe, relaxed and fun environment where one can work on themselves towards goals they develop and strive for."
I am available to do workshop presentations for businesses and schools as well as available via Skype, phone counselling and in-person.
"My vision and goal is to provide an approachable type of counselling. Reality based, open, honest and 'tell it like it is' attitude is what my clients can expect from me each day."
- "Wanda had our girls captivated from the very first day that she presented at our school, which is not an easy task. She has a real knack for speaking with teenagers and really makes them want to listen. She states facts plainly and clearly, adding humour to keep everyone's attention." ** Adele
- "Wanda is an excellent counsellor, great person with many suggestions and ideas to help with your issues." ** Tammi
- "I felt safe and secure while speaking with Wanda. I would recommend her for all counselling needs". ** Dave
- "The kids think you are amazing and so do I. We are truly lucky to have you." ** Melanie
- "Wanda's infectious personality has made her a hit with all ages and professions. The demand for her has been extremely high resulting in her calendar being booked months in advance." ** Verna
Needing Each Other Now
"I have a special compassion for those going through times of crisis and grief. Having experienced grief throughout my life, my approach is genuine, honest and reality based."
Your personal information is confidential with NEON Counselling. You can easily decide if your counselling experiences includes disclosing all information, or if it's simply talking about something that has been bothering you for a few weeks or months. Having those goals in mind now can help you achieve the trusting relationship you'll need when it's time.
We understand that counselling can be scary and uncertain, especially when you feel alone. Rest assured that we've supported clients with a variety of mental health concerns and who happily go on with their personal goals and dreams met, and often exceeded their own expectations. We want to help make that dream become a reality for you and your family too.